Heels and Honey - King Prawn & Mango Curry
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1 red chilli (finely sliced)
1 pack of Baby sweetcorn
1 pack of Mangetout
2 tbsp of red thai curry paste
1 tin of coconut milk
3 sliced spring onions
2 tbsp of thai fish sauce
1 large sweet potato (peeled and diced)
200g of frozen king prawns
1 large mango (cubed)
1 handful of chopped fresh coriander
1 chicken stock pot
• Heat the coconut oil in a large pan, and fry the spring onion for a minute, then add the curry paste.
• Whisk in the coconut milk, chicken stock and fish sauce and bring to the boil.
• Add the sweet potato and simmer, for about 15 minutes, or until tender.
• Once the sweet potato is tender add the baby sweetcorn and mangetout.
• Rinse the prawns under running water to remove excess ice and place them in the pan.
• Cook altogether for a few minutes then add a squeeze of lime and the mango.
• Top with fresh coriander & chilli & serve with rice or noodles.
Want to learn more about Luby and her love of food? Read her intro blog here.
Watch out for @lubyhowdens next recipe coming in September. We are sure you are as excited as us to see what she cooks us for us next time!