This creative workshop is for those beginning their foray into creative writing and will be led by Louise Bradford who has an MA in Creative Writing & Publishing and in the process of getting a novel published.
During this four-hour workshop, you will learn:
- Your own voice and how to expose your own creative potential.
- Skills and techniques to help you write - from blog posts to open letters, poetry and novels.
- To reflect on your own writing and enhance your form - Editing, formatting, submitting work to others, getting feedback.
- Writing a novel - have you got a book in you? What is it like to write a novel and endeavour to get it published? The reality; warts and all!
- How to use a blog to build your portfolio.
- The writer's brand - your online presence, Instagram, book groups, publishing, and a community of readers and writers.
- How to build a writer's brand, developing a following, becoming a discerning reader and approaching the publishing industry.
On the day you will get:
- To meet like minded people in the same position as you. You will join a community of supportive individuals and many of those who've attended previous workshops are still in contact.
- Seriously inspired by Louise's enthusiasm and valuable knowledge of creative writing and publishing.
You will need:
- A notebook for endless note scribbling - the start of something incredibly exciting!
WHEN: 10am - 2pm, Wednesday 16th May, 2018.
WHERE: White Space, The Old Chapel, Alresford, S024 9AX - Google Maps
£119 (inclusive of a light lunch and refreshments).