Having your accounts 'know-how' in place from the start will allow the transition into business that bit easier.
The workshop is hosted by Ben Nacca, founder of CONE accounting (accountants for creative entrepreneurs). Ben's forward thinking will enable you to view accounting at a far more exciting level than you could ever imagine.
In this three hour workshop, you can expect to learn:
• Introduction - Why it’s important to get off on the right foot.
• Structures - sole trade, partnership or Limited Company?
• Business plans - why you should have one.
• Record keeping - what information to keep and how to keep it.
• Claiming costs - what are the costs you can ACTUALLY claim for tax relief
• for your business.
• Submissions and deadlines - what your business needs to provide to HMRC
• and when.
• Cloud accounting - how to manage your business on the go, wherever you are.
• Business banking - keeping everything separate.
• Invoices - what needs to be on them.
• Taxes - VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax and Self Assessment. What are they?
On the day, you will get:
• A workbook to complete during the workshop as well as takeaway and continue to learn from and action key points.
• To meet like minded people in the same position as you. You will join a community of supportive individuals and many of those who've attended previous workshops are still in contact.
• Seriously inspired by Ben's refreshing take on accounting - he will simplify the complicated and you'll leave feeling in control and excited.
WHEN: 10am - 1pm, Wednesday 25th April, 2018.
WHERE: White Space, The Old Chapel, Alresford, S024 9AX
£99 (inclusive of light refreshments).