Video is a tool that has so much to offer but knowing where to begin is often the hardest part. Perhaps you're desperate to get started but a lack in confidence is holding you back? Trust us, there is no such thing as perfect - be ready as you are now! You really don't need a film crew or fancy graphics, you can learn all the required knowledge during this workshop to captivate your audience and grow your brand.
Complimentary duo - Georgie Palmer (TV presenter, Broadcast Journalist and Vlogger) and Heidi Bawden (a qualified, professional Videographer and Digital Creator) will take away the fear factor and replace that with an abundance of skills and knowledge - allowing you to film in the best way you can. This workshop is a launch pad to gaining the confidence you need to produce your best content in a format that's manageable and easy to understand.
Learn in a friendly, unintimidating, supportive environment that will demystify the process.
In this five-hour workshop you will learn:
- What equipment do you really need?
- The golden 'how-to basics' when filming Vlogs and short videos for your social media platforms - whether that be a sit down video, or documenting daily-life
- What content to create - how to target your audience in a natural way, find your voice and share your brand's personality.
- How to create a plan and structure for the platforms you wish to create content for.
- You will get the chance to film your own mini vlog on the day under the guidance and expertise of Heidi and Georgie".
You will be:
- Provided with the information and helpful tips for basic editing, so that you can learn to edit your videos at home!
- Learn how to utilise videos on social media platforms better and to your advantage
- Keeping it simple and easy - helping you to prepare, film, edit and upload videos for yourself.
- Enamoured by Georgie and Heidi's enthusiasm and passion for video - their skills and knowledge are extremely complimentary and you'll leave feeling utterly inspired!
You will need:
- Simply bring your smartphone, charger and a notebook.
*Please note: this workshop isn't for you if you wish to produce pro' videos!
WHEN: 10am - 3pm, Wednesday 2nd May, 2018
WHERE: White Space, The Old Chapel, Alresford, S024 9AX - Google Maps
£139 (inclusive of a light lunch and refreshments).