From planning, lighting and styling, to sharing your final image, phenomenal photographer, Sarah Lou will take you through her process step-by-step (with plenty of tips & tricks as you go).
With a practical session included, you will leave with your own imagery, and the knowledge and confidence to tell your story, convey your ethos & brand message visually, and delight and engage your community.
During this four-hour workshop you will learn:
- Flatlay Core Principles
- Creating your story & why it's important
- Key Image Building Process & Prop Selection
- Light & Composition Fundamentals
- Editing & Planning Tips & Tricks
- Practical Session (creating your own flatlays).
On the day you will need:
- Please bring your Smartphone or Camera (and a basic knowledge of how to work yours, even if it's shooting on Auto). Although general photography tips will be included to get your images looking gorgeously share-ready, specific camera lessons will not be covered in the workshop.
- Props/Product personal to you or your business. Props will be on hand for you to use, but you may like to bring some of your own to make your images personal. These may include stationary, books, magazines, jewellery, makeup, a favourite mug, creative tools, or nature (for example).
WHEN: 10am - 2pm, Friday 25th May, 2018.
WHERE: White Space, The Old Chapel, Alresford, S024 9AX - Google Maps.
£119 (inclusive of a light lunch and refreshments).