Heels and Honey's perfect weekend recipe
3 tbsp of smoked paprika
4 garlic cloves (finely crushed)
Salt & black pepper
2 tbsp of honey
4 tbsp of cider vinegar
• Pre heat oven to 140c
• Mix the paprika, cider vinegar, honey, garlic and Worcester sauce together to form a paste.
• Massage it all over the pork. Season with the salt and pepper.
• Leave to marinade overnight if possible. If you are unable to marinade over night, then a few hours will do.
• Place the pork in an oven proof dish.
• Roast for 1 hour then cover with foil and cook for a further 6 hours or until the meat is tender and falling away.
• Allow the pork to rest for up to an hour before pulling apart
• Serve with Sriracha, avocado & brioche buns