Does your teenager know what they want to do with their life and career?
To make good decisions, teenagers need self-confidence and clarity. Lesley Strachan of the Limitless Organisation CIC introduces a course which help teenagers focus on choosing subjects and courses they will be passionate about and will ultimately pave the way for a successful life.
So, what worries you the most about your teenagers’ future?
• Would you like them to have financial independence?
• How will they find a job or career they'll be passionate about?
• What would enable them to be happy and healthy?
• How can they become more physically and mentally healthy?
• Would you like them to be more self-confident and resilient?
• How can they develop meaningful, fulfilling and positive relationships and networks?
So, what would it mean to you if your teens could achieve these things?
Well they can with our 10-week course called ‘Limitless’. The course is for young people age 14-24 and starts on Thursday 10th January 2019 in Winchester and runs for 10-weeks.
The course will positively influence their lives and yours because it will give them the skills to explore who they are and what they want from life. Then they'll create a personal plan to achieve their goals. All participants will receive a certificate to add to their CV and walk away feeling inspired and motivated.
We are offering this programme at a discounted rate from £397 to £297 until 31st December 2018. If you would like further information about this unique programme, please email the organiser email@example.com.
Register to attend the course: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/limitless-a-unique-opportunity-for-teenagers-tickets-48077656565
Limitless website: http://thelimitlessorganisation.uk/about/