Antonia will cut through those blocks and explore no-nonsense, quick tips to help you get great media coverage for your business. Antonia is a passionate PR professional who loves helping SMEs and start-ups grow through powerful communications.
In this four hour workshop, you will learn:
• What PR is and how it helps your business.
• How to create a PR vision for your business.
• Getting to know the media - what journalists actually want.
• Setting yourself up for PR success - Connecting with journalists online + Creating your media kit.
• Do I need a press release? - Writing your press release.
• Creating great PR content - How to mine your life for stories.
• Build a PR calendar - On-diary events; Seasonal hooks; Awareness days.
You will leave with:
• A clear idea of your audience and how to reach them.
• A planned-out media kit.
• A clear idea on how to approach media.
• The beginning on an on-going PR plan.
On the day, you will get:
• A workbook to complete during the workshop as well as takeaway and continue to learn from and action key points.
• To meet like minded people in the same position as you. You will join a community of supportive individuals and many of those who've attended previous workshops are still in contact.
• Seriously inspired by Antonia's enthusiasm and knowledge of PR and leave with a distinct plan on how to give your business the visibility it deserves.
WHEN: 10am - 2pm, Friday 15th June, 2018.
WHERE: White Spsce, The Old Chapel, Alresford, S024 9AX - Google Maps
£125 (inclusive of a light lunch and refreshments).