The workshop is hosted by Ben Nacca, founder of CONE accounting (accountants for creative entrepreneurs). Ben's forward thinking will enable you to view accounting at a far more exciting level than you could ever imagine!
In this three hour workshop, you can expect to learn:
- Cash flow and budgets - what are they and how to create your own budget or cash flow forecast.
- Capital Expenditure - how to save tax by re-investing in your business.
- Growth metrics - What figures to look for in your business to continue growing.
- Systems - enhanced business lifestyle with tools and systems to make your life easier (inventory, debtor chasing, employee management, reporting, CRMs etc).
- Investment - How to prepare your business for investment.
On the day, you will get:
• A workbook to complete during the workshop as well as takeaway and continue to learn from and action key points.
• To meet like minded people in the same position as you. You will join a community of supportive individuals and many of those who've attended previous workshops are still in contact.
• Seriously inspired by Ben's refreshing take on accounting - he will simplify the complicated and you'll leave feeling in control and excited.
WHEN: 10am - 1pm, Friday 8th June, 2018.
WHERE: White Space, The Old Chapel, Alresford, S024 9AX - Google Maps
£139 (inclusive of light refreshments).